Transported Waste

Persons who operate liquid waste transport vehicles are required to maintain a valid license to operate in the state(s) of operation. All Transporters who collect and transport liquid nonhazardous waste within the Cities are required to maintain a Liquid Waste Transporter Permit. Persons who wish to discharge septic tank waste at the wastewater treatment plant are required to maintain a Wastewater Discharge Permit. The transport vehicle must undergo an inspection prior to issuance of a Permit. Recordkeeping requirements are outlined in the Code of Ordinances (Texarkana, Arkansas / Texarkana, Texas). The wastewater treatment plant does not accept grease trap waste for treatment.

Food Service Grease Trap Waste Permitted Transporters

Transported Waste Services